Tuesday 8 May 2012

Change of plan!

I had my tutorial with my sourcing teacher last week and we discussed the fact that Mini Me Mulberry is a range for young girls aged 3-10 years, that was going to be manufactured in the UK. This idea was discussed and it was explained to me that by having my range manufactured in Britain, this was making my FMP sourcing strategy alot harder than intended. She also explained that she thinks that having two concepts was unecessary with the actual range and then manufacturing in the UK. So therefore I have decided to source my range (clothing) from the sourced countries I have studied over the year (India,China and Europe). However Mulberry manufacture 30% of their handbags in their Somerset factory (The Rookery) and I am going to make sure all my Mini Me Mulberry handbags are all made there.

No comments:

Post a Comment